Help keep your furry friend calm during stressful times with the Vetoquinol Zylkene Behavior Support Capsules Medium Dog Supplement 450 mg. The non-drowsy formula uses alpha-casozepine, a natural ingredient found in cow’s milk, to help balance the stress reactions of dogs safely and with no tranquilizing or sedating effects. Milk-sourced alpha-casozepine is known to promote relaxation in babies, and it works in a similar way for your pal, giving him a sense of comfort and contentment to help him cope with stress or adapt to new situations. It’s perfect for most doggie stressors like loud noises, visits to the vet or groomer, as well as unfamiliar people and places. Plus, it’s free of lactose and preservatives, making it ideal for sensitive doggies’ tummies.
- The only veterinary supplement formulated with alpha-casozepine, a natural ingredient from cow’s milk with calming properties to help relax dogs.
- Non-drowsy formula provides a sense of calm and contentment without tranquilizing or sedating your dog.
- Perfect to use before or during stressful situations, including moving, adapting to new people or new places, traveling, vet visits, and for behavior training.
- Free of lactose and preservatives, so it’s ideal for dogs with sensitive tummies; used by veterinarians and dog behaviorists worldwide.
- Formula comes in 450 mg capsules that can be given by mouth, or opened and mixed with a meal.
Use as indicated or as directed by your veterinarian.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Consult your veterinarian before giving your pet Zylkene. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.
From this Collection