The Orijen Six Fish recipe is formulated for all life stages, a diet rich in various animal protein and nutrients.
The Orijen recipe is richly nourishing with whole-fish sources includes meat, organs, and bones. The recipe is also low in carbohydrates for a healthy balanced diet and easy digestion.
PACKED WITH FRESH, SUSTAINABLE AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM VANCOUVER ISLAND TO SATISFY YOUR CAT’S BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A PROTEIN-RICH DIET.
• With 40% richly nourishing protein and a limited 16% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN SIX FISH nourishes all breeds and life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
• Unmatched by any other cat food, 2/3 of ORJEN’s fish are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
• 1/3 of fish are gently dried at 90°C from fresh whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
• Nutrient-dense fresh whole fish (including fish, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive – only zinc, copper and choline are added.
• Generous infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
From this Collection