Beaphar Toothpaste For Dogs & Cats
Feeding your pet dry food is one way to help keep his teeth healthier, but the safest way to keep your pets teeth in good conditions is by brushing them. Many liquid products claim to do the trick, but it's the mechanical action from brushing as really do the trick. Studies show that 98% of dogs with bad breath are suffering from periodontal disease, a result of plaque buildup. If left untreated, this can lead to a bacterial infection, which can enter the bloodstream and spread to your pet's kidney, liver, heart and even their brain. Chances are if your pet has very bad breath, there is a problem with its teeth. Beaphar has an outstanding toothpaste for dogs and cats which can help you beat up plaque, tartar and bad breath. The toothpaste contains fluoride to strengthen the teeth, special enzymes to break down plaque, and chlorophyll to help combat bad breath. Their teeth should be cleaned at least twice a week.
How to use:
- Apply the toothpaste to a toothbrush, nubby-surfaced rubber cap, a wash cloth or a piece of gauze wrapped around your finger
- Position yourself and your pet, so that you can access the teeth comfortably
- Lift your pets upper lips and begin to brush in a circular motion, much like you would brush your own teeth
- Be sure to brush where the tooth meets the gum-line
- Don't forget to get the very back teeth, since this is where your dog is most likely to develop problems
- When you are finished the top, move on to the bottom.